Gitana Lines Stack Ring
Handcrafted Rings in 925 stertling silver with 24K gold plating of 5 micros. Available in 925 sterling silver.
- Shipping & Returns
ALL SWEEPSTAKES ITEMS are excludes for RETURNS & EXCHANGES.
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL ORDERS are NEVER returnable and NON-REFUNDABLE. FINAL SALE!
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before contacting us, did you try the following:
- Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking. This is available for all carriers and some International carriers
- Checking in the website your account to make sure we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbors to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you have not done any of these please do so now. If you still can't find your parcel, please let us know via email with your order number. We'll reply within 24 hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOMS & IMPORT CHARGES for INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, especially if you have ordered something for a specific occasion and we use a large network of couriers to deliver goods from http://www.erikapena.com to all over the world.
We allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the most costly friendly and quickest time depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If you are ordering for delivery outside of the USA, we suggest you have goods delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers may require a signature on receipt.
You can review our delivery options in more detail so you choose the one that best suits what you need.